Getting to us
Eltham Warren Golf Club, Bexley Road, London SE9 2PE
- Nearest stations are Eltham or Falconwood. Trains from London Bridge (25 mins).
- From Eltham station: 132, 286 or 162 bus to Bexley Road/Glenesk Road stop (10 mins) then walk to club (3 mins)
- From Falconwood Station: B15 bus to Bexley Road/Glenesk Road stop (10 mins) then walk to club (3 mins)
- Last train back to London Bridge is 23.26 from Eltham
- North Greenwich (Jubilee line) is also 30-45 minutes away on 162 bus
About Our Venue
Free parking in the Eltham Warren Golf Club car park, right outside.
There are a couple of steps at the front door but once inside, everything is on the ground floor, with flexible seating and an accessible toilet.
Our concerts are held in a comfortable lounge bar which is fully licensed bar, reasonably priced and also serves tea, coffee and a selection of snacks.
About Our Concerts
- Doors 7.15pm (a change from 7pm). We kindly ask you to respect that time so that our bands and bar staff can comfortably sound check and set up the room. If you are early we may ask you to wait outside but please note there is no seating.
- Music 8 – 10.30pm (2 sets of approx 1 hour, with 30 mins interval)
Please note that this is a concert so we kindly ask our audience to keep talking to a minimum while the musicians play.
- £20 (Door, cash/card)
- £17 (Online / Golf Club Members)
- £12 (Students with ID)
- All include one entry into our raffle!
Our concerts are open to all so there is no membership needed.
Seating is unreserved so you can choose your own on a first come, first served basis. Many of our regulars come in sharp when doors open!